The Undergraduate Program
The undergraduate program in Linguistics at UNC-CH
The department also offers a dual BA/MA program.
- List of all LING courses
- Designing your major (minor) program
- Courses of special interest (includes LING 290, 490)
- Possible electives offered by other departments
- What is linguistics?
- What careers are available if I major in Linguistics?
- Can a pre-Speech & Hearing Science student major in Linguistics?
- What do Linguistics majors and minors do for fun?
For more information
Please contact the undergraduate advisor.